A male suffering from low sperm count may face problem in having his own kids. For men who want to start family, low sperm count is a big problem for them. Lifestyle plays an important role in maintaining health of reproductive organs.
Following are few factors that are mainly responsible for reducing sperm cell production:
1. A diet with lack of nutrients can cause imbalance in production of reproductive fluids. Testes may also not be getting enough nourishment to work properly and maintain sperm count.
2. Poor blood circulation in genitals may cause testes to work poorly and reduce sperm cell production. Destruction of sperm cells during storage in epididymis and while reaching maturity level can also lower down sperm count.
Another big factor resulting in low sperm count is inflammation or enlargement in prostate gland. Due to this problem, urethra and bladder remain under pressure due to which either fewer sperm cells are ejaculated or sperm cells get ejaculated every time men go for urination. Due to these factors, a man loses sperm cells and do not get enough sperm cells to impregnate his woman during lovemaking.
Men require appropriate treatment that can resolve all the above reasons at the same time so that they do not require different medications. Therefore men can rely on Spermac capsules which are the best ayurvedic remedies to increase sperm count. There are many chemical and herbal products available in market and therefore men must take care while selecting the suitable product for them. Spermac capsules are the most trusted and widely used ayurvedic supplements to treat oligospermia and azoospermia problem. This is because these herbal semen volume enhancer pills do not cause any side effects and are suitable for all age groups of men.
According to studies, Spermac capsules are the most effective ayurvedic remedies to increase sperm count in a natural manner. Active ingredients of Spermac capsules perform the following functions inside body:
1. Improve blood circulation in reproductive organs and functions of testicles.
2. Increase production of sperm cells and also sperm motility.
3. Provide better protection to sperm cells and prevent destruction of these cells within body.
4. Reduce the time taken by sperm cells to reach maturity.
5. These ayurvedic remedies to increase sperm count also improve condition of epididymis so that sperm cells do not get destroyed during storage inside body.
6. Increase production of prostatic fluid and boost male fertility.
7. Clear blockage from ducts or tubes through which sperm cells travel towards male organ.
Spermac capsules contain Safed Musli, Kutki, Gokhru Fruit, Shwet Jeera, Nagbala, Abhrak, Kaunch Seed, Pipal, Shudh Shilajit, Dalchini, Makoy, Lauh, Ashwagandha, Akarkara, Shatavari, Tejpatra, Vidarikand, Piper, Kahu, Jaiphal, Kalonji, Long and Javitri. All the herbs in this ayurvedic low sperm count treatment possess highly beneficial medicinal values. These herbs naturally increase the ability of body to produce more number of sperm cells and also increase sperm motility. It is suggested to take these ayurvedic remedies to increase sperm count on a regular basis. Use Spermac capsules for 3 to 4 months to get rid of oligospermia and azoospermia completely.