It is very heartbreaking when a couple is unable to have kids. Mostly women are blamed for not conceiving. But there are cases where women fail to conceive due to low sperm count in semen volume that men ejaculate.
There are tests which can confirm about sperm count. Low sperm count is often considered as infertility in men because of lesser knowledge. This is why most men over the world hide their low sperm count problem. But those men are desperate to have their own kids and thus they seek different treatments. There are so many medications available in the market that claim to improve fertility. Before taking any treatment, men should be aware of some facts about why sperm count is decreasing.
When follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) released by hypothalamus and pituitary gland reaches testes, sperm production starts. The sperm cells are kept in storage inside epididymis and then these cells move forward. Sperm cells are then mixed with prostatic fluid to form semen. There are several reasons that lower down sperm count and motility in men.
Factors responsible for declining sperm count:
1. Infections – Bacterial infections like gonorrhea, etc., interfere with healthy testicular functions. Such infections can permanently damage testicles.
2. Inflammation – Swelling in the veins that drain the testicles can affect male fertility. This problem can be reversed back with appropriate treatment.
3. Retrograde ejaculation – This happens when semen enters bladder instead of getting out of male organ.
4. Autoimmune disorders – Antibodies attack sperm cells and destroy them.
5. Tumors – Cancers and nonmalignant tumors affect reproductive organs and glands that produce sperm cells. Chemotherapy and surgery used for treating tumors also affect sperm production.
6. Undescended testicles – Testicles fail to descend from the abdomen into scrotum during fetal development.
One can use Spermac capsules for effective ayurvedic treatment for low sperm count. These supplements are very powerful and can improve male potency also naturally.
Spermac capsules provide the following benefits:
1. Improve functions of testicles and epididymis.
2. Keep testes healthy and safe from excessive heat produced in body.
3. Increase sperm production and motility.
4. Protect sperms from autoimmune disorders inside body.
5. Improve blood circulation in reproductive system.
6. Increase prostatic fluid secretion and semen volume.
7. Clear blockage from ducts and tubes so that sperms reach male organ easily.
8. This ayurvedic treatment for low sperm count also protects reproductive organs from infections.
9. Improve quality of sperms and male fertility.
10. Improve functions of hypothalamus and pituitary gland so that testes get sufficient amount of FSH.
The ayurvedic treatment for low sperm count provided by Spermac capsules is effective in case of oligospermia and azoospermia also. These ayurvedic semen volume enhancer pills contain Gokhru Fruit, Ashwagandha, Dalchini, Safed Musli, Akarkara, Kahu, Vidarikand, Pipal, Shwet Jeera, Shudh Shilajit, Long, Kaunch Seed, Piper, Javitri, Nagbala, Lauh, Tejpatra, Abhrak, Kutki, Makoy, Shatavari, Kalonji and Jaiphal. These herbs are selected by experts after deep study to give a user high quality and effective product. These herbs possess medicinal properties that are very beneficial for male reproductive system and can improve male potency also. Use Spermac capsules for 3 to 4 months regularly to increase sperm count and fertility. Regularly take this ayurvedic treatment for low sperm count so that one can get long lasting results. Maintain a healthy lifestyle to avoid any fluctuation or delay in getting results.