Low sperm count and male fertility are linked with each other. Decrease in sperm cell production, also known as oligospermia, is one of the factors that increase chances of infertility in males. If not treated on time, production of sperm cells may stop permanently and may lead to azoospermia. Men need adequate amount of sperm cells to impregnate a woman. Not having enough sperm cells in seminal fluid that men ejaculate can cause delay in achieving fatherhood. There are chances that if oligospermia is not treated on time, one may have to suffer from azoospermia and this can be an irreversible condition. So, it is better to take appropriate ayurvedic low sperm count treatment on time.
There are certain factors that result in low sperm count in men:
1. Varicocele – It is a condition in which veins become swollen that drains the testicle. It is the most common cause of male infertility that can be reversed back.
2. Infection – Some infections affect sperm production and quality and sometimes cause permanent testicular damage.
3. Ejaculation problems – Retrograde ejaculation or lack of ejaculation can affect the number of sperm cells one ejaculates.
4. Antibodies that attack sperms – Due to autoimmune disorder, antibodies kill sperm cells.
5. Tumors – Cancers and nonmalignant tumors can affect the male reproductive organs and glands directly resulting in low production of sperm cells.
6. Undescended testicles – The most likely condition for infertility in men is when one or both testicles sometimes fail to descend from the abdomen into scrotum during fetal development.
7. Hormone imbalances – When hypothalamus, pituitary gland and testicles do not produce enough FSH and LH, sperm production gets impaired.
8. Defects of tubules that transport sperm – Blockage can happen in tubules that carry sperm cells due to injury, surgery, improper development, etc.
9. Chromosome defects – Inherited disorders can cause abnormal development of male reproductive organs.
10. Certain medications – There are chances that certain antifungal and antibiotic medications and other medications can affect sperm production.
Causes related to lifestyle and health like alcohol use, smoking, emotional stress, weight gain, poor diet, etc., also affect sperm count in men. With the help of Spermac capsules, men can improve fertility in a natural manner. These supplements provide the most effective ayurvedic treatment for oligospermia as well as azoospermia. These capsules contain herbs that provide following benefits to the user:
1. Protect sperm cells from autoimmune disorder.
2. Clear blockage from tubules so that sperm cells travel freely towards male organ.
3. This ayurvedic treatment for oligospermia also reduces time taken by sperm cells to mature.
4. Improve functions of hypothalamus, pituitary gland and testicles.
5. Maintain proper level of FSH and LH required for optimum production of sperm cells.
6. Also, increase prostatic fluid secretion that protects sperm cells.
7. Provide protection to sperm cells from free radicals and toxins.
8. Improve sperm quality and motility and increase sperm count in men.
9. Increase sperm production in spite of increasing age, illness and diseases.
Spermac capsules contain Kaunch Seed, Jaiphal, Gokhru Fruit, Nagbala, Shwet Jeera, Dalchini, Shudh Shilajit, Pipal Piper, Kutki, Tejpatra, Shatavari, Makoy, Safed Musli, Akarkara, Lauh, Javitri, Vidarikand, Ashwagandha, Kahu, Kalonji, Abhrak and Long. These herbs in herbal semen volume enhancer pills are highly beneficial for male reproductive system. It is suggested to regularly take this ayurvedic treatment for oligospermia to increase sperm count and semen volume effectively.