The prostate is a gland only found in men. It lies just beneath the bladder. It is very small in size and a tube called urethra, through which urine passes from the bladder, runs through the middle of the prostate.
The main function of prostate gland is to produce fluid which protects and enriches sperm cells. This fluid keeps sperm cells protected until they reach female egg after ejaculation. After the age of about 50, prostate gets enlarged gradually and it is a natural process. If not treated on time, it can give rise to the problem of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Most of the people nowadays prefer ayurvedic treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia over chemical medications due to increase in awareness about herbs.Obstructive symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia:
1. Poor stream – The flow of urine is weaker and it takes longer to empty the bladder.
2. Hesitancy – You may have to wait at the toilet for a while before urine starts to flow.
3. Dribbling – Towards the end of passing urine, the flow becomes a slow dribble.
4. Poor emptying – You may have a feeling of not quite emptying your bladder.
5. Frequency – You may pass urine more often than normal. This can be most irritating if it happens at night. Getting up several times at night to pass urine is a common symptom and is called nocturia.
6. Urgency – This means you have to get to the toilet quickly when you need to go.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia means men have an increased risk of developing prostate cancer. The causes of prostate enlargement are unknown and mostly it is linked to hormonal changes that occur as a man gets older. Enlargement in prostate gland is diagnosed by knowing the following symptoms:
Symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia:
1. Dribbling at the end of urination
2. Inability to urinate (urinary retention)
3. Incomplete emptying of your bladder
5. Needing to urinate two or more times per night
6. Pain with urination or bloody urine (these may indicate infection)
7. Slowed or delayed start of the urinary stream
8. Straining to urinate
9. Strong and sudden urge to urinate
10. Weak urine stream
Prostocure capsules are the most trusted and widely used ayurvedic supplements for prostate health. These supplements provide the most effective ayurvedic treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Prostocure capsules promote the following functions inside body:
1. Reduce swelling and reverse back enlargement of prostate gland.
2. Give relief from urination problem and unwanted semen discharge due to prostate enlargement.
3. Reduce risk of prostate cancer due to BPH.
4. This ayurvedic treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia also prevents infection in prostate, bladder and kidneys.
5. Keep urinary tract healthy and infection free.
6. Improve prostate health in spite of aging and other illnesses.
Prostocure capsules contain Putikaranja, Elaichi, Gokshura Ext., Akik Pishti, Puga, Varuna Ext. and Shatavari Ext. These herbs in herbal BPH supplements posses anti-inflammatory action and therefore reduce swelling in prostate gland within short period of time. Regularly take this ayurvedic treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia for 3 to 4 months to get long lasting results.