Semen volume and sperm count are important factors in deciding the fertility of a man. Semen is mainly composed of sperm cells and prostatic fluid that is very important to impregnate the female partner.
Lesser amount of sperm cells, low quality and motility of sperm cells also create problems in achieving fatherhood. Couples who are planning to have kids fail many times because of low sperm cells in semen volume. Sperm cells are produced by testicles which are later stored in epididymis. Sperm cell takes time to reach maturity level and it also takes time to replenish new sperm cells.
There are various causes that drop sperm count in men:
1. Problem in testes like injury, surgery and poor function can lower down production of sperm cells.
2. Blockage in tubes and ducts through which sperm cells travel from testes towards male organ.
3. Inflammation in prostate gland also creates problem in free flow of sperm cells towards male organ. Swelling in prostate puts pressure on bladder due to which one suffers from semen leakage and nightfall problem and due to this men lose seminal fluid and sperm cells.
4. Low production of prostatic fluid is also one of the reasons for destruction of sperm cells as this fluid protects sperm cells until they reach female egg.
5. Heat effect of testicles brings down production of healthy sperm cells.
6. Autoimmune disorder or disease destroys sperm cells within male body.
All these factors can be reversed back or treated with the help of some treatment and to get the best results, it is recommended to use ayurvedic remedies to increase sperm count. To get effective results within short time use Spermac capsules which increase male fertility in a natural manner. These ayurvedic capsules to increase sperm count provide following benefits to the user:
1. Keep testes healthy and improve testicular functions.
2. Increase both quality and quantity of sperms.
3. Maintain sperm cell production in spite of increasing age. This helps young as well as elder men to achieve fatherhood.
4. Protect sperm cells from autoimmune disorders.
5. Provide protection to testes and epididymis from excess heat produced within body.
6. Increase production of prostatic fluid.
7. Increase semen volume enough so that men can ejaculate with force.
8. These ayurvedic remedies to increase sperm count also reduce time taken for sperm cell replenishment and time taken by sperm cells to reach maturity level.
9. Clear blockages from ducts or tubes that obstruct free flow of sperm cells from reaching male organ.
Spermac capsules do not cause any other disorder or side effects and therefore these supplements are the best ayurvedic remedies to increase sperm count. These herbal semen volume enhancer pills are loaded with Safed Musli, Akarkara, Gokhru Fruit, Nagbala, Shwet Jeera, Shatavari, Shudh Shilajit, Kalonji, Abhrak, Dalchini, Jaiphal, Kahu, Kaunch Seed, Tejpatra, Vidarikand, Javitri, Ashwagandha, Long, Kutki, Lauh, Pipal Piper and Makoy. These herbs contain nutrients and possess properties that are highly beneficial for increasing production of healthy sperm cells. Regular use of Spermac capsules can increase chances of achieving fatherhood. Take these ayurvedic remedies for at least 3 to 4 months consistently to increase sperm count and semen volume naturally.