Prostate is a gland situated in the lower abdominal area of men. This organ plays an important role in maintaining sexual functions in men. This gland releases prostatic fluid which not only helps in making semen but also provides protection to sperm cells that men ejaculate.
Absence of prostatic fluid increases risk of destruction of sperm cells due to which men face problem in impregnating women too. The most common problem that affects prostate gland is BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia). In this problem, the prostate gland becomes enlarged and due to this men have to face many urinary problems. It can affect sexual ability of a person also and may further lead to severe consequences if not treated on time.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia shows the following symptoms:
1. BPH causes inflammation in prostate gland which further causes pressure on bladder and urethra. Due to this, men feel frequent urgency for urinating.
2. Bladder is not emptied completely during urination because of pressure on bladder.
3. Difficulty in starting urination due to pain and swelling.
5. Urgency to urinate immediately even if urine amount is small.
6. Getting up frequently at night for urinating.
7. A urinary stream that starts and stops involuntarily.
8. Straining to urinate many times.
9. Continued dribbling of urine throughout day and night.
10. Feeling of urinating again minutes after finishing.
Men can use Prostocure capsules which provide the most effective ayurvedic treatment for BPH problem in men. This ayurvedic treatment for enlarged prostate is powerful enough to reduce inflammation and treat non-cancerous problems in prostate effectively. These supplements can naturally cure every reason that leads to problem in prostate gland.
Prostocure capsules can give following advantages to the user:
1. Treat infections and keep prostate healthy.
2. The anti-inflammatory action of these capsules can reduce swelling in prostate gland.
3. Provide protection to prostate gland from free radicals and toxins present in body.
4. This ayurvedic treatment for BPH also reduces risk of infections in kidney and bladder due to remains of urine.
5. Increase production of prostatic fluid which is required to make adequate amount of semen.
6. Keep overall urinary system healthy.
7. Reduce functional problems in prostate gland within short time period.
8. Prevent risk factors that result in BPH problem in men.
The effective ayurvedic treatment for BPH offered by Prostocure capsules possesses the following herbs:
1. Gokshura Ext. – This herb nourishes cells, tissues and muscles in prostate gland and promotes its functions.
2. Akik Pishti – Its cooling property reduces inflammation in prostate gland which is caused due to heat produced in body.
3. Puga – It clears blockage from urinary tract to prevent obstruction in free flow of urine and semen during ejaculation. This helps bladder to get empty completely.
4. Shatavari Ext. – It contains antioxidants and increases effects of antioxidants in body. It keeps prostate protected from free radicals and toxins.
5. Varuna Ext. – Anti-inflammatory action of this herb reduces swelling effectively.
6. Putikaranja – It is analgesic in nature and therefore gives relief from pain caused due to cramps in prostate gland.
7. Elaichi – It possesses antiseptic properties and therefore reduces risk of infection in prostate gland.
One can get relief from inflammation and keep prostate healthy for prolong time if he regularly takes these ayurvedic supplements for BPH. It is suggested to take these capsules for at least 3 to 4 months of time period.