Sexual health of a man depends on optimum presence of various reproductive fluids in body and testosterone is one of them. Testosterone is an important reproductive fluid that governs many functions in body.
Most important work that testosterone does is to maintain libido in men. After age of 30, many men experience decline in testosterone levels. Although, it is a part of aging but overtime it is seen that many males suffer from this problem at early stage of life. Lack of testosterone in body can relatively drop desire for lovemaking in males even at young age.
Testosterone performs the following given functions:
1. Maintains desire for lovemaking in men and makes them perform passionately in bed.
2. Supports muscle development and energy production due to which men get stamina to perform during lovemaking.
3. Promotes bone tissue regeneration that keeps bone weakness at bay in males.
4. It helps to maintain erections for longer time during lovemaking.
5. Maintain manhood qualities in men and increase their masculinity.
It is easy to get appropriate treatment once a man is aware of the reasons that lower down testosterone production. To overcome this sexual problem in a natural manner, it is better to take ayurvedic remedies to increase testosterone levels.
Reasons for low testosterone:
1. Injury to the testicles can be a reason behind low T levels and they get repaired with time but in some cases they may remain damaged for lifetime also.
2. Testicular cancer affects the healthy and normal functioning of testes.
3. Lack of healthy diet causes deficiency of nutrients that are required to keep testes in healthy state.
4. Lack of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) which is responsible for testicular growth.
5. Infections in testicles.
6. Chronic liver or kidney disease also affects functions of testes.
7. Type-2 diabetes can affect working of blood vessels in testes.
8. Pressure on testes due to overweight problem.
Men can use Musli Kaunch Shakti capsules which are powerful ayurvedic remedies to increase testosterone levels. One gets the following benefits from this ayurvedic treatment for low testosterone:
1. Improve testicular functions to increase production of testosterone.
2. Repair damage in testicles and improve their functions.
3. Provide vital nutrients that increase production of testosterone.
4. Increase effectiveness of testosterone in body.
5. Increase libido and passion for lovemaking.
6. Promote energy production to increase sexual stamina in men.
7. Maintain testosterone levels in spite of increasing age and illnesses.
Musli Kaunch Shakti capsules are loaded with Shatavari, Kaunch beej and Ashwagandha. These herbs are further processed in decoction of Ashwagandha, Musli Sya, Gokhuru and Bala which makes these ayurvedic remedies to increase testosterone levels highly effective. The benefits of some of the herbs are given below:
Shatavari – It acts as a natural aphrodisiac and increases vitality in men. It can treat variety of sexual dysfunctions in men. It can also strengthen reproductive organs and increase sexual strength. Due to its cooling effects, it keeps testicles safe from heat produced within body. It acts as a natural antibiotic and keeps testes free from infections. It also possesses power to show effective results in case of cancer.
Kaunch beej – It increases blood circulation to the genitals and releases bound up testosterone. This herb also strengthens and tones up reproductive glands. Hence, it is included in these herbal testosterone booster supplements.
Ashwagandha – This herb possesses aphrodisiac property and it is helpful in the treatment of low testosterone, low libido and erectile dysfunction.
Musli Kaunch Shakti capsules give effective positive results within 3 to 4 months. It is recommended to regularly use these ayurvedic remedies to increase testosterone levels within short period of time.