Testosterone is the principal male sex hormone that governs various functions in body in men. This reproductive hormone is essential for males to stay healthy. Testosterone levels rise and fall with deficiencies in body but it is seen that with increasing age, this level drops relatively. To keep testosterone level stable, it is necessary to keep body healthy.Testosterone gives the following benefits to males:
1. Maintains sexual desire in men for passionate lovemaking.
2. Supports muscle development and energy production in body.
3. Maintains manly characteristics in men like deep voice, hairs on chest, etc.
4. Provides energy to maintain or sustain erections.
5. Promotes bone tissue regeneration which further prevents bone weakness in body.
Testosterone is produced by testicles when pituitary gland releases luteinizing hormone (LH). To maintain proper level of testosterone in body, it is necessary to maintain healthy blood circulation in body so that testicles get LH regularly. Low testosterone can also cause erectile dysfunction, muscle loss, weight gain, etc., in men and therefore one must take proper treatment to improve male sexual health. Relying on ayurvedic testosterone booster supplements is better than taking chemical based supplements so as to ensure side-effect free solution.
Factors that lower down testosterone levels:-
1. Alcohol – Toxins present in alcohol inhibit the secretion of testosterone in the testes. The prolonged use of alcohol may cause irreversible damage to testes due to which body may lose ability to produce testosterone permanently.
2. Not getting proper rest – Improper rest reduces the good effects of healthy diet and exercise. This causes imbalance in the functions of various glands and organs in body.
3. Excessive masturbation – Excessive hand practice lowers down the amount of testosterone produced by body.
4. Low sexual desire – Not having interest in lovemaking automatically reduces production of testosterone in men.
5. Injury – Testes may not produce enough testosterone or may stop producing this reproductive hormone at all due to injuries and damages.
6. Poor brain functions – Poor communication between hypothalamus and pituitary gland can affect testosterone production in body.
To get rid of this problem completely, men can use Musli Kaunch Shakti capsules which are highly potential ayurvedic testosterone booster supplements. This low testosterone ayurvedic treatment contains natural herbs and therefore treats the root cause of the problem effectively. The herbs used in these supplements are time-tested and high in quality so men need not worry about any side effects.
Musli Kaunch Shakti capsules provide the following advantages:
1. Improve blood flow in reproductive system. Genital organs in turn get optimum amount of oxygen and nutrients and thus perform better.
2. These ayurvedic testosterone booster supplements improve communication between hypothalamus, pituitary gland and testicles which results in increased production of testosterone.
3. Repair damage in testicles to boost testosterone production.
4. Increase reproductive fluids and support healthy sperm count in men.
5. Prevent effects of aging, illness, heat, toxins, free radicals and other diseases on testicular functions.
Musli Kaunch Shakti capsules are loaded with Shatavari, Kaunch beej and Ashwagandha. These herbs are further processed in decoction of Bala, Musli Sya, Gokhuru and Ashwagandha to make these herbal testosterone booster supplements. Regularly use these for ayurvedic capsules 3 to 4 months to get long lasting results.