Consistent inability to sustain erection indicates impotence in males. Brain plays an important role in maintaining erections. One with stressful mind cannot achieve erections as pituitary gland controls muscles and movements in body. Also, with emotional distractions, one cannot concentrate on arousal. Generally this sexual problem arises with increasing age but there are several other factors that contribute to male impotence such as:
1. Dysfunction of body’s endocrine system which affect the body’s ability to regulate metabolism, reproductive system functions, mood, etc.
2. Neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, brain or spinal tumors, multiple sclerosis, stroke, temporal lobe epilepsy, etc.
3. Certain medicines affect blood flow which results in poor absorption of blood in male organ further leading to ED.
4. Poor cardiac health leads to poor blood circulation in body and therefore male genital organ do not get enough blood to attain erection.
5. Bad habits like smoking, alcoholism, masturbation, etc., also result in damage to male organ.
6. Low libido or no excitement for love at all affects mental power of a man and causes problem in achieving hard erections.
7. Low level of testosterone in body deprives men of energy to maintain erections.
Low testosterone and stress both affect each other and these factors together increase impotency in men. Men should look for such ayurvedic treatment for impotence which can treat problem of both low testosterone and excessive cortisol production that cause stress.
Men can use Tufan capsules which are helpful in getting rid of impotence problem in a natural manner. These ayurvedic male sex power capsules effectively treat factors that cause weakness in male organ. Powerful action of these supplements gives long lasting results to men. These capsules provide the following advantages:
1. Herbal ingredients of these supplements rejuvenate and revitalize male reproductive system.
2. Increase production of testosterone in body which maintains sexual desire and keeps men motivated to sustain erection.
3. Control cortisol production to keep stressful conditions away. This helps men to handle psychological problems that distract them from getting aroused properly.
4. This ayurvedic treatment for impotence improves functions of reproductive organs to prevent disorders.
5. Blood circulation improves in reproductive system which helps tissues (in male organ) to absorb blood properly. This adds hardness to male organ.
6. These supplements increase energy production in body. This helps to overcome sexual weakness and increase physical strength.
Tufan capsules possess Kaunch Beej, Abhrak Bhasma, Ras Sindur Bhasma, Kali Musli, Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, Bang Bhasma, Sudh Shilajit, Lauh Bhasma, Shatavari, Ramayphal, Vidarikand. This ayurvedic treatment for impotence made using these herbs provides numerous benefits which are listed below:
1. Improves blood circulation in body and this brings more supply of blood towards genital organ.
2. These herbs strengthen muscles and prevent weakness in male organ.
3. These natural herbs together act as nervine tonic and thus increase response of nerves in genital organ.
4. Powerful action of these herbs can repair muscle and tissue damage in male genital organ.
5. The herbs in this herbal treatment for impotence in men possess aphrodisiac properties which naturally increase desire for lovemaking. This promotes mental strength of a man to sustain erections.
These benefits make Tufan capsules the most effective ayurvedic treatment for impotence. It is recommended to regularly take these capsules for 3 to 4 months to get effective results. This time period of usage of these capsules can be extended further according to the severity of the problem.