Sperm is a male reproductive cell which fertilizes eggs in female ovaries and this initiates process of creating baby in womb. Therefore, production of optimum amount of sperm cells is necessary to maintain fertility in males. In absence of sperm cells, men cannot achieve fatherhood. Like all other body processes, sperm cell production also lowers down as a result of aging.
Testes, scrotum, sex glands, spermatic ducts and penis (part of male reproductive system) do work together to produce sperm. In order to maintain sperm count, it is necessary to keep these body parts in healthy condition. There are other factors also that result in low production of sperm cells.
1. Injuries in testicles can result in oligospermia and azoospermia.
2. Low production of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) that causes testicles to produce sperm.
3. Inability of epididymis to store sperm cells properly and protect them from destruction.
4. Inflammation in prostate gland results in improper ejaculation of semen through male organ.
5. Increase in weight affects healthy function of testicles.
6. Wearing tight clothes may put pressure on testicles resulting in poor functions of testes.
7. Destruction of sperm cells before maturity.
Men can use Spermac capsules which provide the most effective ayurvedic low sperm count treatment for men. These herbal semen volume enhancer pills give the following advantages:
1. Improve blood circulation in reproductive organs. With supply of nutrients and oxygen, testicles work actively.
2. Functions of testes, scrotum, sex glands and spermatic ducts get improved.
3. Keep epididymis healthy and ensure proper storage of sperm cells.
4. Reduce replenish time required to produce new sperm cells.
5. Improve both quantity and quality of sperms produced within body.
6. Prevent sperm cells from getting destroyed before maturity.
7. Clear blockage from ducts or tubes through which sperms travel towards male organ.
8. Increase production of prostate fluid that increases semen volume and provides protection to sperms. This fluid also increases motility of sperm cells.
9. This ayurvedic low sperm count treatment provides nutrients which are essential to maintain health of reproductive organs.
10. Maintain secretion of follicle-stimulating hormone that keeps sperm cell production regular.
These herbal capsules also maintain sperm production cycle and fertility in males. Spermac capsules are loaded with Akarkara, Long, Shatavari, Safed Musli, Kahu, Dalchini, Gokhuru fruit, Kalaunji, Nagbala, Kaunch beej, Pipal, Shwet Jeera, Javitri, Ashwagandha, Vidarikhand, Makoy, Abhrak, Kutki, Tejpatra and Jaiphal. Some benefits of highly powerful herbs used in this ayurvedic low sperm count treatment are explained below:
1. Shatavari – This herb promotes healthy hormone functions and supports reproductive health and sexual potency in men. It also improves ability to enhance and sustain sexual vitality.
2. Kaunch beej – It improves both quality and quantity of sperms. It revives the function of testicles and epididymis to increase sperm cells.
3. Ashwagandha – It can effectively increase male fertility and chances of achieving fatherhood. This herb promotes spermatogenesis also.
4. Safed Musli – It has powerful aphrodisiac properties and it can treat disorders in reproductive organs.
Along with using this ayurvedic low sperm count treatment, bring some changes in your diet and habits to get long lasting results. Include foods like fish, meat, eggs, fruits, vegetables, peanuts, walnuts, cashews, sunflower and pumpkin seeds in your diet. Do exercise regularly to improve blood circulation in reproductive organs.