Enlargement in prostate gland is also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). This gland is involved in producing semen. Sperm cells are mixed with fluid called prostate specific antigen inside prostate gland to produce semen which men ejaculate after reaching climax.
Inflammation in prostate gland puts pressure on urethra through which semen travels from bladder to male organ. Narrowing of urethra interrupts the free flow of urine and semen during ejaculation. Men face difficulty in starting urination and emptying bladder completely and also feel frequent urge to urinate. This may further cause problems in sexual activities. Inflammation in prostate generally happens with increasing age after 50. But due to injury, infection, etc., it may happen in men at early stage of life. Men lose semen with urination and also face leakage problem during night.
Prostate enlargement also increases the chances of infection and stone in kidney and bladder. This further causes problem in purification of blood and affects overall health. One can use Prostocure capsules which provide the best ayurvedic treatment for prostate enlargement. Active formula of these supplements reduces the inflammation in prostate gland and this prevents narrowing of urethra. This reduces pressure on urethra and bladder which is situated above prostate gland. Bladder further gets completely empty after men ejaculate and urinate. This reduces the problem of frequent urge for urination and semen leakage during night. This ayurvedic treatment for enlarged prostate effectively treats BPH symptoms in males within short time period and gives relief from pain and discomfort. Reduction in inflammation in prostate gland prevents obstruction that causes sexual problems. Men actively participate in lovemaking without any worry of premature ejaculation and semen leakage.
Semen formed inside prostate gland protects sperm cells throughout the journey from male organ to female ovaries and thus increases the chances of impregnating a woman. Men do not have to face embarrassment during lovemaking due to unwanted discharge before reaching climax. This ayurvedic treatment for prostate enlargement uses the following herbs:
1. Varuna Ext. – Powerful anti-inflammatory action of this herb reduces inflammation in prostate gland. This reduces pressure on urethra and allows uninterrupted flow of urine and semen. This prevents dribbling of urine and frequency of urination also reduces. Semen does not get wasted away during urination.
2. Elaichi – This herb possesses antiseptic properties which reduce risk of infection in prostate gland, bladder and kidneys. It also enhances kidney functions and blood purification process in body.
3. Gokshura Ext. – This herb in ayurvedic treatment for prostate enlargement nourishes prostate gland and keeps reproductive system healthy. It enhances muscle movements in body and provides strength too.
4. Puga – This herb clears obstruction in urinary tract to allow easy flow of urine and semen. This helps in emptying bladder completely.
5. Akik Pishti – Cooling properties of this herb reduce effects of heat produced in body on prostate gland.
6. Putikaranja – This herb is analgesic in nature and gives relief from pain in prostate gland.
7. Shatavari Ext. – Antioxidants present in this herb protect prostate gland from free radical attack and toxin damage.
These ayurvedic supplements for BPH reduce ill effects of aging and keep prostate gland in healthy condition. Take this ayurvedic treatment for prostate enlargement continuously for at least 3 to 4 months to achieve fast results.